In case you wanna watch the little dances...
The CIT (as the CollegeInsider.com Tournament is called) reseeds teams after each round, thus there is no bracket.
Cheers.
Popular Posts
-
If you watch Shameless , then I don't need to tell you anything about this one. If only all of are chickadees dressed like Stefiania.
-
It's the best sports day of the year (Tourney Time, Baby!), so here's a (former) cheerleader (now "actress") for you. I...
-
This girl models bras and panties (yes, panties). I'd say she's found her calling. Nice.
-
Yeah, so for those of you who might have forgotten or never paid the fuck attention, I sometimes skew my perceptions via the ingestion of in...
-
Have you ever watched something so intently that, when you snapped back to reality, both your eyes and mouth were dry? If not, try this on ...
-
The Tribe has acquired Jairo Asencio from the Bravos for cash. The 6'2" right-hander, who turns 28 in May, does not have much MLB...
-
Good news: Chris Perez feels much better, stating that his left side hurts more like bruise than a pulled muscle. He hopes to be pitching ...
-
Happy Game 1! Right off the bat (nyuk, nyuk), let's agree on what, barring further injury, we know - Catcher: Carlos Santana First Base:...
