Popular Posts
-
If you watch Shameless , then I don't need to tell you anything about this one. If only all of are chickadees dressed like Stefiania.
-
It's the best sports day of the year (Tourney Time, Baby!), so here's a (former) cheerleader (now "actress") for you. I...
-
This girl models bras and panties (yes, panties). I'd say she's found her calling. Nice.
-
Yeah, so for those of you who might have forgotten or never paid the fuck attention, I sometimes skew my perceptions via the ingestion of in...
-
Have you ever watched something so intently that, when you snapped back to reality, both your eyes and mouth were dry? If not, try this on ...
-
The Tribe has acquired Jairo Asencio from the Bravos for cash. The 6'2" right-hander, who turns 28 in May, does not have much MLB...
-
Good news: Chris Perez feels much better, stating that his left side hurts more like bruise than a pulled muscle. He hopes to be pitching ...
-
Happy Game 1! Right off the bat (nyuk, nyuk), let's agree on what, barring further injury, we know - Catcher: Carlos Santana First Base:...
Friday, March 09, 2012
What Mediocrity Is Made Of
Get used to this. Holmgren would rather have 86 mediocre players than one stud. Chastise me if you will, but get rid of 'em. I hear LA wants a football team. I think that they just officially lost me as a fan that gives a crap. We suffer through that abortion of a season and they won't step up and get the guy to make them better. I can't wait for the stream of bullshit out of Berea about how it was "just too much" to bet on one guy (who shattered NCAA and combine records alike). Nevermind. I'm done.